Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
* Over all In charge of FM operation of Region.
* Responsible for SLA & KPI adherence with interface departments and customer.
* In charge of FM subcontractor/teams Competence Development and growth.
* Ensure that FM Comply to processes, procedure to provide world class network availability and reliability.
* Responsible for all Planned Work activities.
* To manage and control all operational issues & agenda.
* Interface to the regional customer and handle customer complain of field maintenance work
* Manage day to day Maintenance of Radio (BSS) & Transmission (MW) and 3rd party equipment.
* Manage the Provisioning of Radio (BSS) & Transmission (MW) and 3rd party.
* Scheduling and reviewing all planned work (change Request) across the Network and plan for the cooperate activity.
* Coordinate with NOC for efficient implementation of service request and complaint handling.
* Coordinate with NOC/NPO for effective O&M operations and effective functioning of network.
* Coordinate with core site 3rd party maintenance co-ordinator.
* Regional costumer coordinate and report.
* Maintain effective technical support staff for BSS & Transmission and 3rd party.
* Manage all the activities with allocated resources (man &machine) with the best utilization.
* Raise Regional Co-ordinator to improve Service Performance and Obligations/Problems.
* Analyse of Field maintenance report
* Spare part management
* Consume management
* Regional warehouse surveillance.
* Project Management and control.
* Liaison with RNO co-ordinator, local authority & house owner.
* Quality Deployment and integration of new nodes (infra as well as equipment).
* Field maintenance delivery quality surveillance and control.
* Maintenance quality improving
* Field maintenance activity management
* Coordination Skills
* People management skills
* Maintenance Management
* Spare part management and surveillance.
* Project management and control
* Quality management
* Strong Team Player
* Excellent Leadership skills
* Fluent French & English speaker
* Excellent communication skills
* Digital Operation experience (OWS/ISDP) is a plus poin
* At least 5 year work experience in Field Maintenance or related major.
* 4 Year University degree in technical field/MBA is a plus point
* Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests