Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £10.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client are a multinational electric utility company, which operates in the fields of electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear and renewable energy.
They are currently recruiting for a FM Administrator in Manchester.
Description/Comment: Complexity: The guide below is not intended to be fully inclusive or exclusive of the duties required
* Proficient IT skills; with the ability to use various computer packages proficiently, including SAP, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Creating and closing down planned work task sheets within the CAFM system, raising reactive and remedial works job sheets on the same system.
* Raising, recording and filing work sheets.
* Liaising with sub-contractors, recording and filing all relevant service sheets and statutory documentation.
* A professional and courteous manner is required at all times; with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, managers and customers.
* Excellent communication skills at all times; including answering calls, communicating with outside suppliers and contacts, and acting as a point of reference for employees (Help Desk duties).
* Excellent organisational skills; with the ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks on a daily basis.
* Provide general administrative support to include Site set up documentation, collate procedures and assist with Company procedures.
* Manage contractual documentation and ensure all operational correspondence complies with company standard.
* Compile/record of all Regional minutes and record of Customer minutes if required.
* To comply with the Company iCMS and Health and Safety systems and procedures.
* Responsible for generating the contracts monthly invoices for the customer, including all material costs and sub contract costs.
* Preparation of monthly applications, detailing contract spend on breakdown works and extra to contract works.
* Collating all relevant reporting information and contract cost spend to enable the generating of the contracts monthly customer report.
* Ensure invoices are received and Goods Receipted in the appropriate manner using the Coupa system.
* Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors, chasing outstanding invoices for completed works.
* Reviewing weekly WIP report and keep a running log with reasons for not billing / closing down.
* Attend weekly WIP review meeting with the Operations Manager and Account Manager to discuss outstanding works.
* Meticulous approach to detail, ensuring any discrepancies or anomalies are resolved before the application is submitted.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Highly proficient user of all MS Office Applications including Word, Excel
* A working knowledge of SAP and Planon - desirable
* A professional and courteous manner is required at all times; ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, managers and customers.
* Excellent organisational skills; the ability to manage and organise heavy workloads, prioritising relevant business needs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to understand and liaise with others.
* Able to work effectively as part of a team or independently utilising their own initiative.
Requirements Standard DBS Check
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.