18 days ago
Job Title: FLT Driver
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive with bonus
Shift Pattern: 3 weekly rotating pattern, including earlies, lates and nights
The successful candidate will be responsible for loading outbound customer loads & tipping inbound deliveries / transfers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient loading of outbound customer loads / transfers.
- Loading of Lorries, as per pre-load check sheet.
- Completing glass pallet Pack checks before despatching of goods.
- Unloading all Lorries delivering pallets.
- Returning non-conforming pallets upstairs and bringing scrap pallets to designated areas
- Accurate labelling of 3rd party inbound ware.
- Loading of Containers using a mobile ramp.
- Safe Loading/Unloading of containers to customer's requirements
- Providing loading information and data as per customer's requirement
- Working as part of a Team
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution centre / fast paced manufacturing environment
- FLT licence
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.