Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Your experience as a Flight Support Operator will have an immediate impact on my client and you will be ensuring the safe movement of all aircraft types and GSE around the Yeovil site
- Ensuring the safe movement of all aircraft types and GSE around the Yeovil site
- Flight Hanger husbandry
- Flight hangar safety
- You will be responsible for meeting your day to day tasks and producing your deliverables on time and at the right quality
- Responsible for the safe movement of all types of aircraft, with or without blades fitted, as required.
- Responsible for the safe movement of aircraft parts
- Responsible for the safe movement of GSE around the site
- Carry out daily fuel sampling in accordance with WHPS 155. Control of Avtur.
- Keep accurate fuelling records, maintain the record incase these are required following an incident
- Forklift driving as required
- Operation and basic maintenance of the Water Test Facility Rig.
- Perform daily/weekly maintenance checks on all towing and support vehicles.
- Carry out daily checks on the departments leased vehicles
- Flight hanger husbandry
- First Aid duties as required - In the case of an incident support the crash crew by driving the ambulance
- Flight pad marshalling
- Knowledge of flight hangar safety considerations and procedures
- Perform aircraft manoeuvring in all conditions
- Forklift driving licence
- Fuel handling
- First Aider
- Have the ability to prioritise jobs quickly and efficiently
- Human Factors awareness
Flight Support Operator
Location - Yeovil
Keywords: Aircraft, Ground Support, Fork Lift