Up to £115.00 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are currently looking for a Fleet Controller to be based in Huntingdon.
The A14 fleet controller will be based within the project, and work with both the project and Fleet Services to mobile the vehicle fleet, and associated services.
The fleet controller will work with us in terms of the following activities:-
1. Managing the deliveries of deliveries to the different project locations, and ensure handover is completed.
2. Ensure all new drivers are enrolled into the permit to drive scheme, and work with drivers to complete the risk assessment / elearning.
3. Review telematics data and make recommendations for improvement
4. Ensure that all servicing, maintenance and defects are reported and closed out in a timely manner.
5. Be the on site contact for general operational fleet queries.
6. Develop robust working relationships with the works managers.
7. Work with Fleet Services to agree upon performance improvements plans.
8. Delivery of inductions / tool box talks
9. Other duties as required.
You will be required to have experience of working within a similar position
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.