Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
5% bonus, weekly paid
7 months ago
Fleet Controller / Administrator
We are currently recruiting to a Fleet Controller position based with our large manufacturing client in Derrylin.
- Planning of goods in and goods out
- Liaison with appropriate teams regarding planning of stock movements
- Allocation of work to drivers
- Plan servicing and maintenance of all vehicles
Skills and experience required
- Strong administrative experience, ideally with in a fast-paced transport office
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising where possible
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A degree or equivalent qualification in transport/logistics field would be advantageous
Please note due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement for an out of hours rota, where you will hold the phone for 1 week in 5, dealing with any issues out of hours.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.