Fleet and Facilities Assistant
Salary: £22k-£26K + Pension, + 25 days hols + progression opportunities, Bupa private healthcare, and many other benefits.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Morson Talent, a specialist in Engineering Recruitment who are working with telecommunications provider. A company who is partnered with Internet Providers to provide the UK fibre network.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
Currently expanding their team due to the rapid expansion of the Company. This has created an exciting new opportunity for a Fleet and Facilities Assistant a to join the business.
Major part of the role ¾ of the time:
- Managing the company fleet of vehicles:
- Managing all leases. Ordering returning keeping track of any maintenance
- Keeping the insurance policy updated
- Managing fuel cards
- Managing toll tags and fines
- Arranging livery on new vehicles
- Managing GPS tracking system for the fleet
Minor part of the role ¼ of the time:
- Additional ad hoc duties as per requested by the Facilities & Maintenance Manager
- Assisting with the compliance of Health and Safety legislation, documentation and best practice.
- Manage security and access on all buildings
- Responsible for fit out and movement of workstations, meeting rooms etc
- Manage fire, intruder alarms and CCTV
- Manage maintenance of properties
- Manage cleaning and catering for events
- Manage services (Gas, Elec, Water)
- Manage telecoms
- Manage printing, photocopiers
- Proactive attitude
- Experience of working with Purchase Order, Invoicing and Procurement control systems
- Organised, ordered and disciplined approach to work with excellent attention to detail at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, visitors and contractors at all level
- Previous experience of working in a Fleet and Facilities environment
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
To apply send CV to Kris Charnock at Morson or contact the Morson office for more information.