FLEET - LR - MCR_1551955415
16 days ago
Responsible to: Fleet Manager
Job Base: Head Office, The Mill, Manchester
- To assist the Fleet Manager and Fleet Co-Ordinator with all admin duties associated with the busy Fleet Department.
- To be computer literate, and particularly to have a good working knowledge of Excel.
- To have good communication skills with staff and external organisations
- To have good time management skills
- To ensure all invoices are input accurately and in a timely fashion
- To ensure all fines are input and paid in a timely fashion
- Check/review drivers' legality to drive via DVLA checks.
- Update Fleet Database and run reports as necessary
- To answer all telephone calls
- Check cost centre codes and invoices ensuring no overpayments.
- To upload fleet information onto Peoplesoft, the Company's bespoke IT system (training will be given).
- Assist with Fleet audit.
- To ensure filing is up to date.
- Support the company in achieving its aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.