Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Under the responsibility of the Account Director, your role will be to manage and develop relationships with our clients, major operators in the field of telecoms, taking into account their expectations and requirements. You will be responsible for sales management and customers in establishing and developing market opportunities in France or abroad.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key customer accounts.
- Collect and analyze marketing information.
- Increase and improve customer relationships.
- Manage and coordinate all activities between our Client and their customer.
- Promote the full range of our Clients solutions to defined clients.
- Produce presentations and product offerings.
- Identify the needs of key customers and coordinating with product teams and engineering to ensure that needs are used in products.
- Develop partnership projects with operators and their partners, help define new business models and product features.
- Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new business opportunities in accordance with the overall company strategy.
- Minimum Master Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Telecoms.
- Technical capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Respect and appreciation of client requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies management services.
- Good knowledge of fixed terminal, Gateway, Set Top Box, ODN… Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Very good relationship.
- Ability to interface with the client and work in an environment multicultural.
- Bilingual English.