€60000.00 - €80000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Our client, a major ICT provider has an urgent requirement for a Network Business Solution Architect to join their enterprise division in Madrid. Main responsibilities would include:
- Deep understanding of customer fixed domain business processes, including provisioning and operation, OSS and marketing, based on the understanding to perform customer network insight and pain point identification for Fix Network domain
- Provide customized solution offerings that match customer requirements.
- Design the business model that matches customer requirements
- Communicate and engage with customer for new leads and opportunities with high/middle level customers.
- Lead delivery of proposed solution and guarantee its success
The ideal candidate will have had the following experience:
- End to End knowledge on Fixed Domain, for all Fixed services, Internet, Voice
8+ years of experience in IP network
- Deep understanding of operator business model, architecture and processes, especially for the following domain: provisioning and operation, OSS and MKT.
- Have knowledge of ACCESS Network solution including GPON, FTTH, xDSL, CMTS,PSTN
- Deep understanding of Fix Network technologies, standards, architectures
- Experience in high level customer communication and engagement
- Familiar with Access networking technologies, IT technical architecture, Carrier and Enterprise network design
- Excellent and proven FBB Network architecture and design skills in the Telco (IP/MPLS Backbone, Backhaul) industry. Strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT).
- Strong know-how of products associated with Telco Fixed Networks (mainly Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, NSN), skills on Huawei Router/Metro E/BRAS/Metro WDM portfolio desirable
- Excellent command of English language