6 months ago
FITTERS/ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES - URGENT REQUIREMENTS TO START 2/12/19
A leading Aerospace manufacturer operating in the defence sector is seeking several production operators within their fuel tank assembly department. This would be ideal for those with a background in aircraft fitting or factory work. Rate is negotiable.
To undertake activities in order to manufacture and assemble fuel tanks using standard work processes and working to the required quality and safety standards and specifications.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Assembly work
- To sign off own work at appropriate work stages with production stamp
- To conduct other manufacturing / assembly duties within their general capabilities as required by the business
- Follow company procedures for quality and safety to ensure adherence to the product manufacturing processes
- Undertake the appropriate Health & Safety, legislative or relevant skills training in connection with their role.
- To participate in and make recommendations to continuous improvements through Lean Manufacturing that will assist with production efficiency.
Ideally you will have manufacturing expereince. Aircraft Fitters would be suitable for this role.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately
- Willingness to learn skills required to operate machinery and learn processes
- Self starter with the ability to work with the minimum of Supervision.
- Good level of written and oral communication skills.
If this position is of interest please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516 /