Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250.00 - £251 per day
5 months ago
Fit Out Manager
I am looking for a Fit out Site Manager based in Manchester for a key Tier 1 client to assist in the build of a £100m+ new build, high-rise apartment block in the city centre.
You will be a member of the project team, reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the project to design and spec to the programme of works set. Co-ordinating sub-contractors and site labour employed in a variety of trades within their respective area of works.
* The fit out manager will be accountable for delivering a set amount of apartments on time and on budget. Previous residential or hotel fit out experience is a MUST to apply. You will report directly into the section manager and have
* package managers reporting directly into yourself.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage site teams, site labour ensuring all HSE and SRM best practices are carried out at all times.
- Ensure SRM obligations to sub-contractor are understood and discharged.
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, quality and safety, ensuring the Construction Manager and Project Manager are updated on all issues.
- Ensure sub-contractors meet their requirements with respect to programme, quality, safety, and sustainability issues.
- Produce Fieldview reports and ensure that tradesmen are closing out snags and duties highlighted
- Checking workmanship and materials for compliance with construction drawings and specifications
- Handover sections managed snag free.
* - Site Management contract experience a must, SMSTS card a minimum.
* - 1st Aid ticket
* - CSCS - Gold/Black
* - Must have previous residential / hotel fit out experience
* - Experience of managing a section / area of a major project
* - On site experience working with fieldview software or competent in using a tablet.