£26.00 - £30.00 per hour
6 months ago
Our client based in Stevenage is looking for a First Article Inspector for approximately 5 months in duration.
To carry out First Article Inspection (FAI) activities in support of Industrial Validation plans ensuring that Manufacturing and related processes are applied across all projects and to review supplier FAIs to ensure they meet requirements.
* Preparation of First Article Inspections through the analysis of the manufacturing data pack and understanding of the associated processes, gathering all the necessary information required.
* Delivery of First Article Inspection reports by witnessing the operations and processes being conducted in the relevant manufacturing area.
* Identification of non-conformance's and areas for improvement during the FAI process ensuring the relevant supervision are made aware and understand the issues.
* Compilation of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to detail findings from FAI conducted.
* Management of non-conformance's to closure ensuring that the necessary actions have been taken to prevent recurrence of the issues.
* Review of Supplier FAIRs ensuring they meet the requirements placed on them, liaising with the suppliers to resolve any issues identified in order to release the parts for use in production.
* Compilation of FAI metrics to inform manufacturing management for use in management
Must be eligible to obtain full security clearance.