9 months ago
We seek a firmware engineer who would be responsible for design and development of Firmware designs using VHDL and verifying designs using VHDL or System Verilog.
The firmware engineer would work closely with Systems, Hardware and Software teams to solve integration problems on complex systems.
- Creating innovative and robust VHDL based designs;
- Documenting and recording deliverables
- Ensuring configuration management,
- Providing progress reports.
- Significant Knowledge of developing real-time embedded safety-critical firmware preferably in accordance with RTCA/DO-254 DAL A or B
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
- Experience of requirements capture and configuration management tools
- A good understanding of configuration management
- The ability to coordinate day to day technical activities, liaising closely with the lead engineer/firmware lead
- Hands on test and debugging skills
- Experience of liaising with internal and external suppliers and customers
- Good experience in writing technical reports/ documentation
- Knowledge of AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab and CST Microwave Studio
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A FIRMWARE ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)