City of London, London
£25 - £30 per hour
4 months ago
2 months plus
The Fire Risk Assessor will undertake FRA's and provide advice to existing and new clients within our Health and Safety Consulting Team. This role includes client liaison and proposal preparation as well as developing our service provision further. The role also involve construction health and safety advisory services including CDM services.
- Prepare FRA fee proposals and contribute to large proposals / marketing documentation for the development of FRA work including frameworks.
- Providing key client contact for FRA projects and undertaking FRA's in various sectors, including, but not limited to the following; offices, factories, all sleeping risks (hotel, residential flats, residential care etc.), schools and colleges.
- Main point of contact for FRA work in H&S Consulting to develop the service further.
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients, to include construction H&S services - CDM Services (PD), Site Inspection etc.
- Executing and completing projects on time and on budget.
- Project Manager for our client's project management and financial systems.
- Ensuring projects are technically correct.
- At a minimum, the candidate must be a graduate of the IFE (or Higher - member grade) with third party accreditation - e.g. Registered IFE Assessor.
- Candidates must have a strong background in FRA work with potentially other experience in construction Health and Safety.
- Health and Safety Qualifications including, but not limited to the NEBOSH General / Construction Certificate would support the further services Health and Safety Consulting provide to clients.
- A relevant construction or engineering degree or equivalent industry experience would be of benefit.
- Specific Skills Required (Hiring manager completion required, mandatory)
- As detailed above, candidates must have a strong FRA background with third party accreditation.
Person Specification (Behavioural Attributes)
Safeguard - To operate ethically and with integrity, while prioritizing safety and security in all that you do
Be decisive - Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
Be impactful - Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
Be client-focused - Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
Be the role model - Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
5+ years of experience in fire risk assessment work in various sectors.