£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Title: Fire Risk Assessment Manager
Salary: Competitive salary + package
- To manage the team, consisting of a Team Leader, Operatives and an Administrator in the delivery of the organisations Fire Safety Programme
- Work with the FRA Team to ensure full regulatory and statutory compliance and internal policies are delivered in line with the Fire Safety Programme
- To be the Subject Matter Expert in relation to Fire Safety and Compliance
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all fire safety works for the Group.
- Ensure works are completed to a high level of customer satisfaction, to a standard of legal compliance and in line with internal process and timetable.
- Manage the fire safety team and ensure robust systems are in place to manage performance, quality and productivity.
- Ensure fire risk assessments, inspections and audits across all stock, That the work raised in association to this are completed to the correct compliance standard.
- Work closely with colleagues and other key stakeholders in ensuring access is gained to the Groups' stock requiring periodic inspection.
- Produce reports and statistical information for management in relation to delivery of the programme and potential risks
- Manage the budgets for the completion of Fire Risk Assessments and for the delivery of FRA works. Produce necessary reports relating to budget and any variances of spend.
- Liaise and work with the Client Groups Senior Compliance Manager and Compliance Managers and independent external auditors and contractors
- Provide leadership and expert technical knowledge to both the immediate and wider team.
- Assist in the procurement of contractors for fire safety works and manage ongoing relationships and work specification.
- Arrange/Carry out the Groups own quality control audits and ensure an effective corrective actions process takes place. Attend; meetings, training sessions and relevant conferences as required
- Experience of undertaking detailed investigations and producing investigation reports identifying root causes of failures and recommending improvements
- An understanding of RIDDOR and its application to the programmes of work and service this role will manage and deliver.
- Contract Manager at commercial/operational level
- Experience of working within a similar role managing fire safety inspections and repairs
- Experience of carrying out inspections
- Experience of managing a team ensuring compliance.
- Fire Stopping Inspection Diploma or Equivalent
- Nebosh Fire Safety Certificate
- Fire door qualification
- Holder of IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- Holder of SMSTS qualification
- Detailed knowledge of operational Fire life safety systems installation and maintenance
- Knowledge of regulations for managing fire safety
- Building regulation in fire risk assessment training
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on 01617-.071-.516