£30000 - £40000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently recruiting for a Supervisor for our Fire and Security department covering Southern England.
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Day to day operational control of contracts. To ensure profitability and growth of existing and new business within the Division through the high quality service to our customers within budgetary restraints and using processes.
To provide and support first line service, reactive maintenance and small works modifications comprising of both internal and external clients where required. You should have a good understanding of CCTV, access control, security systems, automatic fire, fire extinguishing and fire aspiration alarm systems.
Knowledge of working with large commercial clients and with many different manufacturers will be an advantage.
The role is for a working supervisor with a 50% bias towards working and 50% towards administration. The role will grow with the division and there will be an opportunity for a non-working supervisor role.
- Carryout and supervise planned preventative maintenance activities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Supervision of engineers/specialist subcontractors
- Regular communication with the client on Key Point Indicators, and service level agreements
- Assist with annual business plan, objectives and operational targets. Regularly reviewing actual performance figures and implementation of actions to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Agree, regularly and undertake an annual performance appraisal, setting out and reviewing objectives for each operative under direct control.
- Able to identify, initiate and effectively resolve any service delivery and key performance indicators issues for each contract under supervision.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and standards and adhered to in order to main the integrity of the contract portfolio, with on-going operational activities implemented as directed by the Service Centre Manager.
- Regularly meet with customers in support of sustaining the value and quality of existing contractual business, responding effectively to contractual and commercial problems arising from contracts.
- Assist the Service Centre Manager in order to develop a clear plan for expanding and enhancing the value of business within the existing contracts.
- Supervision of sub-contractors and the procurement of materials within bounds of existing preferred supplier's framework.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of all contracts related works.
- Production of monthly reports as dictated by the Service Centre Manager to include reactive and planned works.
- Production and upkeep of all the specified contract documentation.
- Supervision of all the health, safety, and security, environmental and technical compliance issues that affect our customers and employees.
- Partake on the on call arrangement and ensure the call out roster is in place and fully covered at all times.
- Assist the Service Centre Manager with the welfare of all staff to include identification of training requirements.
- Ensure the company IMS System and net is used by all staff.
- Must be prepared to carry out reasonable request or instruction issued by the Contracts Manager in order to assist in the effective administration and management of the portfolio.
- Must have Fire and Security knowledge/experience
- Extensive operational supervisory experience.
- Technical expertise and qualification in a Building Services related engineering discipline.
- Smart presentable appearance and a good team player.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures (planned maintenance systems, quality and health and safety, JDE and JDE Financial reporting).
- IT Literacy (Word, Excel and Project Management Tools).
- Good sound knowledge and understanding of commercial and contractual issues.
- Valid Full driving license.
- Requirement for UK wide travel
- Requires some overtime working upon approval from Line Manager
- Requires participation on the on call arrangement
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
- Family friendly benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.