10 months ago
The Finished Goods & VAS Supervisor is a managerial role, looking to effectively manage the inventory management. The role will cover the following:
- Manage the VAS team, ensuring timely and effective process management
- Manage warehouse stock and movements to complete VAS activity
- Work with Despatch team to coordinate activity in a constrained environment
- Issue performance reports and work with teams to drive performance improvement
- Manage all activity within the HMRC operational requirements
- Support HMRC perpetual stock checks
- Ensure all activity is completed in a safe way and process meet all Health and Safety requirements
- Effective manage 3rd party labour on site
- Be the main stakeholder for VAS and ensure strong communication with customer service, production and logistics
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of working within a commercial office.
- Positive attitude and works well with people both customers and within the business.
IT Literate with excellent skills in Excel using formulas.
Exposure to an FMCG/Manufacturing Environment
Strong stake-holder management
Managerial capability would be highly desirable
AS400 system experience would be desirable
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.