£23.00 - £30.00 per hour
26 days ago
Financial Reporting Accountant; Up to £23/hr PAYE or up to £30/hr LTD; Contract 11 months;
Plymouth - site presence will often be required
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Accountant with our client based in Plymouth.
The role sits within a team, reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, supporting with all monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes. The successful candidate will ensure the best quality financial data for the sector is submitted and reviewed on a monthly basis using the Group reporting system, SAP BPC. The post-holder will work closely with members of the group finance teams, as well as the Finance Director.
The role will suit an individual who is able to demonstrate:
* Good communication skills with staff at multiple levels throughout the business and from various backgrounds.
* Strong analytical skills, the ability to work with large amounts of data, usually from Microsoft Excel & BPC, to create information to be submitted to the group and to be used by the Financial Director.
* Motivated and flexible to support peaks in the workload with the ability to manage deadlines.
* Requires an eye for detail as well as ensuring the integrity of the data being submitted.
* Support the month end reporting process for the sector
* Review and validate the monthly and quarterly SAP BPC submissions
* Manage the Tapestry - To aid DRDL month end reporting
* Support with the financial audit
* Support and prepare the monthly accounts and analysis
* Quarterly forecast and budget preparation
* Provide support to the Financial Reporting Manager
Must have recognised accountancy qualifications
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy