£55000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
My innovative logistics and supply chain client have created a new Financial Controller position to help support the FD, of who is looking to retire in around 12 months, and will look at the successful candidate to succeed his position.
They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, with the ability to prove their experience by introducing their knowledge, know how, connections and ambition to drive the company to new heights!
The role responsibilities remain fairly generic in overseeing the accounting department, making sure of the smooth running of the department. These include the standards, and deadlines are met of the accounting team throughout the monthly and annual year ends.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of the books
- Reporting to management
- Producing accounts
- Monitoring the performance of the department
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Transport or Logistics background
- International/Overseas trading experience
If you match the majority of the skills listed above, please apply via the link on screen.