3 months ago
International BG-COO Team-Financial Institution & Global Remittance
1. Overseas bank cooperation： Business cooperation with global banks and other financial institutions. Research on foreign banks' cash, settlement and FX capabilities, and select the most favorable institutions for business cooperation. Daily contact with banks for business follow-ups, constant review and upgrade of banks' service level.
2. Regional bank cooperation - Research on the business model and compliance policy of oversea funds management. Daily work includes but not limited to oversea treasury management, local banks contact, fund management and account management, as well as market analysis on the competitiveness of FX, settlement and other fund-related business offerings across different regions
3. Familiar with card scheme business and acquiring process, as well as the major e-commerce PSP (payment service provider) / Acquirer players in global card payment market.Familiar with APMs in different regions and be able to provide effective business plans to accommodate global alliance strategy.
1. Prior work experience with foreign banks or oversea branches of Chinese local banks, card scheme, i.e. visa / master or large international payment companies.
2. In-depth knowledge on global banks' settlement and FX products, with relevant project experience preferred. Understand international fund settlement and clearing business, familiar with the operation and business model of cross-border payment, with FX and treasury management project experience in large multinational companies preferred Knowledge on overseas payment and cross-border funds related compliance policies.
3. Candidates shall demonstrate a certain level of leadership, large project management experience preferred.
4. Fluent in English, strong communication skills, certain level of knowledge on financial accounting.
5. Abilities to work under pressure and be adapted to long period business trips