Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
3 months ago
Well Established Building & Engineering company looking to secure an experienced and qualified Financial Accountant on a 3 month project basis to focus on their Balance sheet Integrity Project.
Reporting into the Financial controller you will be joining the Hemel Hempstead Finance function either on a home based or office based basis depending on COVID restrictions.
Key purpose of the role & responsibilities
- Balance Sheet Integrity Project
- Create consistent, evidenced balance sheet reconciliations for all balance sheet GL accounts
- Extract and analyse data from JDE and other supporting files to support the balances
- Liaise with the wider business and Group to verify the balances
- Report on issues and suggest solutions
- Risk assess Balance Sheet accounts and propose RAG ratings
- Co-ordinate completion within the month-end timetable going forward
- Co-ordinate with the Continuous Close project as required
- Data cleansing as required
- Handover reconciliation function to the Finance Team
The successful candidate will be fully qualified or at least 5 years QBE and will be available to start immediately.