£36000 - £55316 per annum
6 months ago
Morson International (Accountancy and Finance)Division is assisting with our clients recruitment for a Financial Accountant (6 month temporary Contract)
Position is based: Central Cambridge (close to Rail and Bus station)
We are looking for a hands on, experienced, financial accountant to enable our Financial Controller to focus on the ERP migration whilst ensuring that the business is able to deliver on its year end (31 March) commitments.
This will be a six month placement and will encompass a full and diverse range of financial accounting tasks. The successful applicant will be happy working at all levels.
- Accuracy and completeness of General Ledger
- Financial control for UK and foreign payroll posting
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation
- Monthly Headcount/FTE analysis preparation
- Capital asset accounting
- Preparation of UK VAT returns
- Statutory audit pack preparation
- Statutory tax pack preparation
- Statutory accounts preparation
- National Statistics returns
- At least 3 years accounting experience in a similar environment.
- Ideally cognisant of difference between US and US GAAP and had experienced accounting under US GAAP.
- ACCA, ACA or equivalent accountancy qualification (essential)