£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
16 days ago
- Assist in the production of weekly reports within agreed timescales for submission and oversee daily costing analysis
- Prepare periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, bridges, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Review budget spending monthly and provide variance analysis and preparation of site weekly management report.
- Validate and ensure that transactions performed in systems within the business are translated into the financial ledgers correctly.
- Produce and provide accurate information and reports required by managers.
- Analyse financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts.
- Provide professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance.
- Interpret and effectively communicate financial data to non-financial managers.
- Prepare KPI information on a weekly basis and communicate this to relevant stakeholders monthly.
- Prepare and provide financial information for month end process and audit in the form of a balance sheet folder.
- Management of fixed assets register ensuring all items are live and correctly depreciated.
- Take responsibility for the finance team on a day to basis ensuring continued support and development increasing skills levels
- Attend daily management meetings as required
- Hold regular review meetings and take an active role in annual appraisals of team members
- Manage any performance/conduct issues within the team
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- To perform any other tasks and duties as requested by the Financial Controller and deputise in the absence of Financial Controller.
- Carry out all procedures in a safe manner in accordance with the attached Health and Safety responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience:
ACCA / CIMA Qualification - essential
Experience of working as a Financial Accountant.
Experience of working within a FMCG environment
Intermediate to advanced level IT skills with experience of spreadsheets
Good communication skills