Up to £275.00 per day
8 months ago
Finance Project Manager; Bristol; £275/day; 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for discrete finance project work across three transactional intensive fleet management contracts, whilst supporting the day to day functions. Delivery of process improvement to drive tangible time saving benefits, and improve accuracy of data.
* Project manage reduction of aged billing transactions liaising with operational teams, AP and suppliers.
* Deliver improvements to Budget and Forecast models allowing total contract position to be updated monthly minimising manual iterations
* Review month end processes to ensure data is collated, transacted and reported on efficiently and accurately
* Provide support on appraising growth opportunities
* Provide support to the Management Accountant on day to day activities covering P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
* Manage system migration project on contract Billing Engine
* Support Business Unit system migration project to SAP
* Ensure that processes are maintained in line with company corporate governance policies
Experience and Qualifications Essential Desirable
* ACCA/CIMA qualified or similar
* High level of computer literacy (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
* Competent on SAP or equivalent ERP
* Proven experience of running P & L, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Ability to identify and implement process improvement
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong presentational skills
* Creativity, the ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions
* Ability to work well in a team, with or without direct supervision
* Ability to prioritise the teams needs and own work during critically busy periods.
Behaviour and Competency Profile:
* Leadership Performance - focusing on efficient and effective delivery and achievement of goals and targets to meet defined business aims.
* Leading Innovation and Change - Embraces change by inspiring people to identify and make changes that maximise business success. Encourages and fosters continuous improvement and sharing of best practices.
* Leading People and Teams - bringing together and working successfully with diverse groups of people to capitalise on strengths, experiences and knowledge to accomplish shared business objectives. Encouraging development as a strategy to strengthen the business.
* Leading Customer Focus - focusing on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and service, on both external and internal customer needs and expectations. Creating an environment in which employees want to and can deliver an excellent service resulting in sustained profitability and business success.
* Leading Culture - Creating an organisational culture of high performance and excellence, by demonstrating the company values and behaviours. Embracing and promoting workplace diversity by conducting business to the highest standards off honesty and integrity.
CIMA; ACCA; FCCA; ACMA; GCMA; ACA; AAT; project accountant; management accountant; reporting accountant; finance manager; finance controller; FPA; forecasting; audits;