Up to £40000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Finance Manager to be based in Fareham.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our team, working with our client site based in Whiteley and Swanick with a requirement to travel to other sites when required. The site boasts fantastic facilities, such as a gym and onsite restaurant. This role will support our client in maintaining air traffic navigation services and making our customers' lives easier.
Working hours: Monday to Friday between 08:30am - 4:30pm / 1 hour unpaid lunch / additional hours may be required to meet business objectives
- Act as the main financial / commercial support for the Account Director and other members of the management and leadership team
- To work closely with the central finance and accounts teams to ensure all forecasting and budgetary matters are concluded in accordance to company policies.
- To work closely with credit control, ensuring all invoicing is carried out in line with contract requirements and timely payment is received.
- Lead the month end, quarter end and yearend financial closing and reporting activities for the account in line with procedures and to the pre-set deadlines.
- Support the finance team in all audit processes and maintain all financial and commercial documentation in line with audit requirements.
- To lead work with on /off site teams to ensure month end procedures are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete the annual budgeting and forecast process. Challenge and support this process as appropriate and contribute to the Key Account Plan.
- Take an active role in supporting the Account Director in client meetings (e.g. quarterly reviews) and proposals for new and existing services. As needed develop good working relationships with the senior finance managers of key clients.
- Prepare all required documentation to support capital investment ensuring it is line with the policy guidelines.
- Produce management information for the client / operational teams on a timely and effective basis.
- Seek to continually improve processes to eliminate administration burden and maximise opportunity to provide decision support.
- Delivering a strong management review and control process with the Account Director and senior management.
- Complete post investment reviews for new services and significant investments and ensure we learn the lessons from them.
- Diplomatically, sensitively & assertively engage with customers and colleagues, clarifying their needs and implementing a response that is understood to be in the best interest of STW.
- Work with the Head of Finance, or deputy (off site) to analyse performance trends and opportunities and to determine how best the insight from this work can be turned into real performance improvements in the business and innovation.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the senior operations team to ensure that they are all aware of how well they are doing and what is coming down the tracks towards them that needs to be managed, e.g. mobilisations, retention activity, and seasonal trading patterns (Christmas or Summer holiday season).
- Management of clients variable spend budget, monthly reporting on performance and trends
- Quarterly reconciliation preparation and presentation to key stakeholders on budget vs actual spend across entire contract
- Project finance support, administer finance duties to support project team, providing cost transactions to support contract reviews and final account builds
- Contract documentation and change request management
- Line management of the southern site supporting administration positions
- Support Financial Controller with Budget and Forecast
- Ensure timely payment of subcontractor invoices
- Submit service and project billing requests to ensure turnover targets are achieved
- Overtime/Timesheet approval
- Catering Trading Account production and management of
- Stationary sub-contractor account management on behalf of NATS
- Subcontractor review and selection
- Provide finance assistance to account manager at Southampton International Airport as well as providing monthly reports to the client
- Maintaining a robust forecasting process across the area, identifying issues and opportunities and ensuring that the Account Director and senior site managers have plans in place to address them.
- A highly customer focused leader, motivating and driving high performance teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified and experienced in working in a fast moving, dynamic and challenging environment or qualified by experience
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Customer and solution focused
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension auto enrol
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.