£15000 - £18000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
6 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for an Finance Assistant to be based in Blackburn.
To support the Finance team in meeting all Group Finance requirements. This role offers potential for further development in terms of internal and professional training for the right candidate.
To assist the Finance team in the management of Contracts. This will involve set-up, approval routes, management of client orders and creation of job files on the shared server. In addition assistance in the production of customised management reports, weekly billing reports and WIP reports for all business heads. This role will mitigate new risk within the business by ensuring that client orders are in place prior to commencement.
- JDE Job Set up and initial match to client Purchase Order
- Approval route and contract file set up
- Extraction and analysis of useful management information from JDE
- Preparation of WIP reports to all Operational Staff
- Taking AMEX payments and reconciliations
- Assist with management of any delegated financial administration and transaction processing, including customer billing, in accordance with Group Accounting Policy and EFS Accounting procedures
- Ensure that the contract financial review programme is carried out in accordance with company policy
- Support to all operational and non financial staff with any financial items
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good Communication skill
- Some JDE experience is beneficial but not essential
- Willingness to study with a possibility of some UK travel
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.