Up to £22000 per annum
27 days ago
I am working with a not for profit organisation who are looking to add a finance assistant to their accountancy team based in Coventry. This is a permanent full time position paying a salary of £22,000 with an excellent benefits package.
* Review and monitor bank cash balances.
* Process additions/disposals/depreciation and other fixed asset transactions within the accounting system (Open Accounts).
* Provide cover and general assistance as required on both cashbook and purchase ledger.
* Perform cashbook management duties for subsidiary accounts.
* Respond to internal and external queries.
* Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for specified accounts within the nominal ledger as directed.
* Prepare detailed analytical work using excel and its associated tools.
* Ensure that relevant Financial Regulations and policies are complied with and that accounting standards are adhered to.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Excel skills
* Substantial experience (2 years +) of working on computerised Cashbook and Purchase ledger systems
* Ability to multi-task, working to deadlines whilst prioritising work load
* The ability to work in a team as well as individually
* AAT qualification
* Open Accounts experience