Up to £330.00 per day
6 months ago
Finance & Cost Recovery Support Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £330.00 per day
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
The role within the Cost Recovery team will be responsible for PO and invoice management, supporting the Procurement team to maintain and manage contract agreements with suppliers, co-ordinate procurement requests and financial reporting.
PO Management / Invoicing:
* Raise blanket POs in line with budget, obtain necessary approvals from across the business. (approx. 95 a year)
* Tracking POs against budget forecast, highlighting changes to the forecast.
* Download applicable invoices from the vendor's portal (approx. 10 portals)
* Read through all supplier invoices and split costs by budget category - approx. half of the PO's are invoiced on a monthly basis and so 45+ invoices are being processed.
* Match invoices to the correct blanket purchase orders and notify invoicing teams to process
* Review all invoices on a weekly basis to progress approval and payments.
* Vendor queries management. Eg.late payment queries
Contract Management: Support the Procurement team in the following areas.
* Legal entity changes (novation)
* Invoice legal entity issues
* Legal entity consolidation
* Invoice accuracy
* Contract contact details, including BAU updates to contact details.
* Account portals maintainance. Eg. Update Supplier Portal to correct contact details.
* Support Supplier contract reviews
Procurement Support: Procuring goods & services across 3 systems COUPA, ServiceNow and SAP.
* Raise engaging budget holders for approval.
* Track purchase, confirming delivery with requester in order that inoivce can be reciepted.
* Assist with adhoc queries in re to the procurement process
* PO spend tracking and reporting
* PO and invoice management
* Supporting the BAE Systems Procurement team to maintain and manage contract agreements with suppliers
* Co-ordinate procurement requests
* Financial reporting
BUSINESS EXPERTISE (company/industry knowledge):
* Knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective
* Confident communication & service excellence skills
* Commercial/finance/governance understanding*
Interested? - Hit Apply