Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
16 days ago
Our client a leading Energy Company are currently recruiting for a Compliance / Finance Analyst based in Liverpool on contract basis, initially for 6 months but may be extended for the right candidate.
This will be a 30 hour week position, hours of work can be flexible & currently based at home.
It would be an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified / part qualified accountant who is keen on an analytical / commercial data driven role/experience.
Or someone qualified through experience
Within this role you will monitor and challenge the business' financial and non-financial performance and report back.
You will also work closely with the Regulatory team to provide input and support for regulatory reporting submissions.
* Production of timely, accurate and relevant reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to provide an insight on actual versus forecast performance and potential impacts.
* Production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts with supporting commentary and analysis.
* Ongoing monitoring of risks and sensitivities to current year targets, using own judgement to identify corrective action where appropriate.
* Provide support for Regulatory Reporting submissions to OFGEM to ensure robust and accurate cost and volume information in reported.
* Deliver efficiencies through cost management and maximising our existing processes to full effect.
Skills & Requirements:
We are preferably looking for individuals who have knowledge of the regulatory environment who has a strong problem-solving ability gained from previous analyst experience.
* Numerically articulate and commercially aware.
* Expert knowledge of financial and management reporting systems.
* Professional Qualification/working towards Professional Qualification in Business/ Finance or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias.
* Working knowledge of SAP financials.
* Advanced level proficiency in Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables).
* Experience of financial reporting within a regulated environment.