Up to £0.00 per annum + DOE
about 1 month ago
Our client based in Glasgow are looking for a Finance Analyst for their IT department on a contract basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to monitor UK IT expenditure (Opex and Capex) and to produce any reports required by management and other stakeholders to enable financial performance to be assessed.
The role is also key in supporting the annual budget and business planning processes within UK IT via provision of much of the information required to assess past performance and to establish future financial requirements to meet departmental goals.
* Manage the supply chain finance process for key suppliers engaging with the relevant suppliers, procurement, Treasury and control administration.
* Manage the financial month-end processes to ensure that all transactions are processed and accurately reflected in all relevant systems (SAP, Clarity, Gadget)
* Assist with weekly and monthly Clarity transaction and approvals processes.
* Provide analysis of IT financial expenditure for use in the annual business planning processes.
* Support current initiatives within the team as follows:
o Automation of the business case & contract approvals process.
o IT Cost model development to deliver cost per service/activity and possible Automation to give the UK businesses greater clarity on IT costs.
* Advise project managers on the financial treatment of costs, liaise closely with the Control department on rules for processing of financial transactions and flagging any discrepancies to management.
* Assist with monitoring IT Capex and Opex expenditure against forecast in the run up to year end and assist with yearend processes audit of GRN's to ensure compliance with accounting rules.