West Lothian, Scotland
26 days ago
Our client, on of the worlds leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets are seeking a Finance Analyst for a 12 month contract basis based near Livingston.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will be required to prepare management accounts and analyse financial data. The ideal candidate will therefore have gained a qualification in, CA,CIMA, ACCA.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Ensure that financial information is complete and accurate by reviewing and analysing financial postings.
2. Ensure the financials comply with Lonza's accounting policies
3. Close month end tasks to internal deadlines
4. Preparation of journals and reports for timely review of the P&L and BS
. Monitoring and reporting on internal controls.
6. Cost centre management.
7. Preparation of cashflow forecasts to ensure sufficient funds available to meet the company's commitments.
8. Development of systems and processes, working in conjunction with other departments to determine best practice
9. Preparation of statutory accounts, liasing with external auditors
The ideal candidate will be:
* Composed cool under pressure and energised by challenges
* Has demonstrable integrity and trust can present the facts in an appropriate and helpful manner keeps confidences and admits mistakes
* Accomplished at setting priorities
* High attention to detail
* Qualification in CA,CIMA, ACCA
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Able to adapt to change.
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Track record of working to tight deadlines
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing company, be familiar with BOM's, costing and variances
* Have knowledge and experience of working with a GMP environment
* Good communication at all levels including interdepartmental communication
Computer skills: Must be competent in the use of MS Office.
Literacy and Numeracy: Highly competent level of literacy and numeracy.