Up to £11.15 per hour
14 days ago
FINANCE ASSISTANT; PRESTON; £11.15/HR PAYE; CONTRACT
Working as part of the expenses team for our client based near Preston, you will be dealing with internal customer's expense claims, who are based across several UK sites and international regions.
This role will involve performing semi-routine tasks and clerical duties.
The successful applicant will be able to deliver operational tasks to schedule, within service level agreements and will display excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are important.
Understanding of the end-to-end travel and expense process generally is key. The right individual will be keen to drive efficiency and improvement.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a shared service/finance function performing a range of expense related processing and administration activities.
- Complete mandated training and reading to support learning and understanding of process and tasks
- Investigation and reconciliation of employee expense accounts
- Working to recover any money owed to the business
- Learn multiple ERP systems
- Creditor and debtor reporting
- Producing KPI's
- Complete tasks as per the weekly task list/schedule of events
- Complete tasks delegated by team leader and/or manager
- Ensure defined financial controls are observed and report any fails to team leader and/or manager
- Attend customer surgeries and meetings as required
- Customer service experience is essential
- Strong communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to investigate, think around a problem and solutionise
- Competent in dealing with customers, but recognises when an issue should be escalated
- Knowledge of expense processing and financial systems
- Works well with others, is a strong team player
- Task focused, can successfully and comfortably work to deadlines
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Numerate with good IT skills (must be comfortable with MS Excel)
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy