New Job | Finance Administrator| £11.28 per hour |Temp to Perm | Birmingham / Remote
Morson are proud to be partnering with a Commercial Property business looking to welcome a Finance Administrator to their team. The office is based in Birmingham, but there is flexibility around working remotely.
This is a temporary to permanent position, ideal for someone with experience within a finance setting, looking to further their career - This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, so don't waste time - APPLY NOW.
This role requires an immediate start, and will be temporary for approximately 12 weeks initially, so please only apply if you can start straight away or within the next few days.
If you have experience of the following, then I want to hear from you:
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Support the operational managers to maintain their work in progress and debt profile
- Support the operational managers to understand customer profitability
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with company policies and requirements
- Help maintain the purchase order system
- Input time sheets onto the relevant systems.
- Produce quotations in the required format and in line with agreed process
- Uploading information to the clients systems as required.
- Updating the clients CAFM system as required in a timely manner
- Liaison with the operations team from engineer to director level.
- Covering other team members annual leave and sickness
- Compiling absence returns in a timely and accurate manner
- Carry out other general administration duties as required from time to time
- Ensure that the Company is presented in a good light at all times.
- Follow Company administration procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable instruction from the line manager, their line managers or member of the senior management team
- Attend team briefings as required.
- Co-operate with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent computer and I.T competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage a number of tasks concurrently
- A background in finance / accounts
Location: Birmingham with flexible home working
Pay rate: £11.28 per hour paye
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.