Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Morson International works closely with the leading alternative provide of pure fibre optic networks across the UK. AS part of their plans and works, we are now hiring for a:
Field Services Supervisor - Leeds
Reporting to the FTTP/Metro Field Service Manager, this role will be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery for the fibre connectivity element of a FTTP/Metro network deployment project within a City. The Field Services Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
* Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Field Services Manager.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Field Services Manager.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Field Services Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
* Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements. * Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies on behalf of the company to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
* Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
* Public liaison duties required.
* Deputising for the Field Services Manager at Customer & Supplier meetings.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Fibre network installation - Splicing, Blown & Traditional Cable techniques
* Fibre Optic testing - PMD/CD, OTDR & ILM
* Scheduling of Multiple FTTP connections & Teams
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments.
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
* Experience of using ICC form of contract and knowledge of NEC3 ECC form of contract.
* Proven ability to identify and action add on sale opportunities.
* Experience of CRM systems - Salesforce.
* C&G 3667 Units 1,2,&3 or Equivalent or 5 years + OSP Fibre network experience
* NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor Certification Units 1,10-16
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* Institution of occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) - Managing Safely
* Project management qualifications e.g. Prince 2 foundation
* Civil Engineering qualifications
* CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.