Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £55000 per annum + car + overtime / allowance
3 months ago
Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
Location Field based / home based - UK wide
You need to live in the North West ideally Greater Manchester
Salary £32 - 35k + £45 - 50k+ with overtime / allowances + car + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday + life assurance
- Mechanical bias with some electrical skills
- Able to lead a small team of 2 or 3
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds level 3 or HNC (desirable)
- Understand rollers and bearings.
- Electro pneumatics, variable speed drives, motor fault finding (desirable)
- Full training will be given including training in Europe (after 3 months then annually)
- Lead a small team & attend various process plants
- Remove parts to return to workshop for repair and overhaul
- Reinstall refurbished parts and recalibrate machines
- Maintain special purpose machines
- Assist with routine scheduled servicing, commission & breakdowns.
- Monday - Friday likely to be 3 or 4 out of 5 days away from home.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - maintenance , ppm installations, rollers, bearings, feeders, commissioning, plant upgrades, installation, refurbishment, overhauls, retrofits, milling; paper, recycling, commissioning; packaging, FMCG; bottling, food or liquid filling, labelling, printing ; Electrical Project Engineer; electrical project manager; electrical engineer; brewery, roller mill; pumps; pneumatics; Plant Engineering; pneumatics; hydraulics; pulp, plastic; conversion; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; service engineer; maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; conyeyor; dryer; compressor; vacuum; variable speed drives; compressors; compactors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Electrical