Service Engineer - Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Locations: Liverpool & Merseyside
Salary: £28 - 32k + overtime & on call payments + van, fuel card + pension
- Experienced at working on a wide range of Air Conditioning equipment from split systems to VRV/VRF
- Routine service checks, breakdowns, fault diagnostics
- Service and maintenance
- Experienced working on a wide range of refrigeration systems, including chillers
- Level 2 NVQ in air conditioning and refrigeration- Equivalent- City and Guilds 2079 - Essential
- FGAS - Essential
- Driving Licence - Essential
- 18th Edition Electrical - Desirable
- IPAF - Desirable
- PASMA - Desirable
- Excellent general fault finding and electrical knowledge
- Be able to complete required paperwork and reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will require DBS and BS7858 checks.
Medium sized commercial refrigeration and air conditioning company. Friendly and professional culture.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson Talent or call Morson Talent and ask for Tim Fawcett.
Key; Service Engineer - Refrigeration & Air Conditioning; fgas, field service engineer; installation , maintenance, electrical, 18th edition