7 days ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to work for our market-leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK).
This is a fantastic opportunity to travel not just throughout the UK but also worldwide; representing AEUK at client sites servicing, maintaining and repairing their assets wherever and whenever needed.
When you are not travelling to client sites, the remainder of your time will be spent on-site in Winfrith, servicing, repairing and building products. You will have the opportunity to work across all of AEUK's product range with a training period introducing you to all the technology.
As Field Service Engineer you will;
- Survey and repair AEUK products/equipment at AEUK premises
- Deployed to repairs and equipment surveys on products installed and in operation throughout the UK and abroad
- Develop, manage and perform testing of products both in-house and off-site at test houses and client sites
- Write reports and test documents, conducting evaluation of any test activity
- Conducting system grooms on equipment installed on client sites
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working as a Service Engineer, maintaining products and equipment with ideally an electronic/electrical bias. You will be flexible and dependable as deployment is often at short notice and this can take place any time day or night. You will have experience of carrying out fault finding, repairs and servicing, being confident to work on a variety of electronic/electrical equipment.
If you're looking for a job where you could travel the world, be customer facing and work with some amazing products; this is the role for you!
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact us on 0117 933 4590.