£35000 - £50000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
about 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer
Location Field based / home based - UK wide
You need to live North of Preston. You can live anywhere north of England or anywhere in Scotland
Salary £32 - 35k + £45 - 50k with overtime / allowances + car + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday + life assurance
- Electrical bias
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds level 3 or HNC
- Electro pneumatics, variable speed drives, motor fault finding, control fault finding.
- PLC skills - don't need to amend parameters but will be trained on this
- Profibus or ethernet understanding.
- Willing and able to do routine mechanical and calibration duties,
- Full training will be given including training in Europe (after 3 months then annually)
- Maintain special purpose machines
- Mix of routine scheduled servicing, commission & breakdowns.
- Monday - Friday likely to be 3 or 4 out of 5 days away from home.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - maintenance , ppm; installations, commissioning, plant upgrades, installation, refurbishment, overhauls, retrofits, milling; paper, recycling, commissioning; packaging, FMCG; bottling, food or liquid filling, labelling, printing ; Electrical Project Engineer; electrical project manager; electrical engineer; brewery, roller mill; pumps; pneumatics; Plant Engineering; pneumatics; hydraulics; pulp, plastic; conversion; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; service engineer; maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; compactors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Electrical;