Rate on application
about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join one of our Military & Defence Clients to work in 3 locations in Scotland. This is a contract role for initially 6 months with the possibility of extension.
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Services 2 Engineer, at our client's sites in Scotland. The role is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required. This role forms part of a Flagship contract and as such any successful applicant will be highly motivated with a forward-thinking proactive approach to new working practices. The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude, responding to adhoc building fabric or handyman tasks and support the client site teams.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
* Carry out daily reactive calls.
* Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
* Basic 40 hour week. However a flexible approach to working hours is required.
* Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
* Health and safety Awareness.
* Documentation compliance.
* Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
* Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
* Understanding water treatment process
* Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to A high standards
* Carry out adhoc handyman tasks as requested by client