The engineer will be responsible for onsite delivery of all aspects of contract obligations including.
- Routine Service duties
- Project engineering, Design & commissionin
- Condition based & PPM maintenance
- System improvements
- Fault finding and system analysis
- Documentation & administration
- Call out response
- Small works quotes
- Energy advice
- Customer liaison
Purpose of the role
- Undertake Trend BMS maintenance support at customer sites, analyse & resolve engineering problems and carry out the site service requirements.
- Undertake Trend BMS design and commissioning for small works and large projects.
- Represent Trend by providing excellent customer service and high-quality engineering support.
- Respond to customer requests for support or advice ensuring effective resolution of customer requirements or referring as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource.
- To work within a team of engineers to maintain and improve, productivity and efficiency whilst developing in a stable team-based environment
- To seek and action all commercial opportunities through the issue of Small Works quotes
Key Result areas
- Engineering solutions
- Fault finding and problem-solving ability
- Low customer service/maintenance backlog and due visits
- Efficient & Effective on demand, call out /Commissioning resource activity
- Commercial aptitude for customer development
- Excellent customer satisfaction feedback
- Highly technically competent engineer
- Organised and reliable with professional outlook
- Willing to take ownership of customer relationships
- Committed to resolving of customer queries, concerns & problems
- Able to work mobile and out of hours when required
- Confident communication skills
** A drug screening will be required on all successful candidates **
The role is based in London zones 1 -6. Travel will be to relevant client area in London and expenses can be paid for by Honeywell.