Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
Field Development Engineer
We are currently looking to speak with experience Field Development Engineer is an oil and gas consultancy which uses in-house developed software for front-end conceptual studies, as well MTO driven cost estimating methods. ADEPT is typically used to prepare estimates for pre-FEED greenfield projects, while MTO-driven models are typically used for brownfield projects.
ADEPT is a key element in the clients digitalisation initiative for the future techno-economic evaluation of oil and gas developments. It is used on all front-end projects worldwide to perform plant and offshore topsides equipment sizing, quantities estimation, subsea and substructure design and quantities, installation fleet selection, project schedule development, capex, opex, decommissioning costs, drilling cost estimation and economics. Over 250,000 Adept runs have been performed on over 1,000 projects for over 150 clients in over 60 countries.
* Ongoing development, maintenance, support and use of proprietary software tools, especially ADEPT, as part of the
* Performance of capital and operating cost estimates and economic evaluations to support client investment decisions.
* Performance of field development engineering on studies.
* Provision of field development support and advice on studies.
* Development of in-house software tools for field development.
Skills Required (Experience and qualifications):
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
* Efficient and productive working in small teams;
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide clear explanation of advice;
* Ability to build strong working relationships throughout the organisation;
* Excellent problem solving ability;
* Shows initiative and a flexible and adaptive approach;
* Creative thinking with the ability to introduce and promote new concepts and ideas;
* Excellent planning and organisational skills;
* Good command of the English language.
Desirable Competencies and Experience:
* Experience in conceptual cost estimating and related subjects is important.
* Experience of process engineering and field development planning roles on upstream developments is essential.
* Experience of executing front-end studies, both onshore and offshore, worldwide is important.
* Some experience of coding would be desirable.
The successful candidate will have:
* First Degree in Engineering (ideally Chemical Engineering)
* minimum of 10 years' experience in Oil and Gas or a related industry sector
Please Submit your Resume