£33000 - £33702.00 per annum
6 months ago
Fibre Engineer - NRSWA Coordinator/FTTP/FTTC/FTTN
Rate: £33,700 + 10% bonus + Excellent benefits
Job type: Permanent
Morson International is actively seeking a number of experience Fibre Engineers that hold an NRSWA accreditation to join one of one of our high profile Clients based in Leicester, to start as soon as possible.
You're an experienced fibre engineer, and while you want to move up in your career, you're happy to get stuck in on a job where needed. Some of our systems are specific to the Client, so they will provide you with any systems training you need, but it's essential you have:
* A deep understanding of everything fibre, including experience working with the following connections: FTTP, FTTC and FTTN
* An NRSWA licence
* A manual driving licence with maximum 6 points
We'd also like you to be:
* An excellent communicator
* Open to learning new technology
* Comfortable using smart devices
* Physically fit and comfortable with heights to safely carry a ladder and climb a telephone pole
If this role is of interest, please forward your latest CV to me.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.