Manchester, Greater Manchester
27 days ago
My client are a leading M&E contractor across the UK and specialise in Commercial and Industrial builds. We are looking for 4 Fibre Engineers to join the team on a contract basis for a 5-6 month stint of work in Manchester city centre.
The successful candidate will be required to do the following:
· Working on providing Fibre connectivity to Customer premises
· Working at heights and in the underground network
· Splicing fibre and testing at multiple points throughout the installation
· Working as an individual and as a part of team to achieve targets and KPI's.
· Adherence with Health and Safety legislation
To be successful in this role you must:
· Must hold a full UK driving licence, Valid ECS, IPAF Cards.
· Hold a valid NRSWA street works Operative unit 2 card (desirable not essential)
· Have previous relevant experience within a Commercial environment.
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
· Confident working at heights and in the underground network
· Excellent communication skills
· Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.