FAST JET RELIABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ENGINEER
Fast Jet Reliability and Maintainability Engineer required to work in a permanent role based in Qatar. The Post Holder should have strong quantitative and analytical skills/experience, with Lean management principles. Effective, credible communicator with good interpersonal skills. The role also requires good product knowledge ideally on the Hawk Advanced Jet Trainer platform.
AT THE COAL FACE TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake the development, production and delivery of a Reliability Programme which employs techniques for continuous monitoring and analysis of aircraft technical performance, occurrence reporting and the results of maintenance activity. Ensure identified trends are assessed and recommendations for corrective action are managed to an effective conclusion.
- Conduct the development and amendment of the Operator Maintenance Programme to ensure its effectiveness, in response to airworthiness information issued by the Regulatory Authority or published by the Design Organisation in the form of Baseline Maintenance Programme revisions and instructions for Continued Airworthiness.
- Work with the Customer, Design Organisations, Fleet Planning, Part 145 organisation(s), Technical Services and all other key stakeholders, in order to deliver the required standards of Continuing Airworthiness and contract delivery. Liaise with other R&MP teams, to ensure consistency.Manage and report on the effectiveness of the Reliability and Maintenance Programme Review meeting processes. Ensure any trends are identified, generate effective resolution, or sponsor escalation to management, as appropriate.
- Review and report on changes in the Operator's requirements, as they affect the Reliability and Maintenance programmes, e.g. operating environment, utilisation, etc. Ensure any trends are identified and escalated, as appropriate.
- Undertake the assessment of any proposals to amend the Operator's technical information / publications for impact on the Operator Maintenance Programme.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING / OBTAIN
- Minimum of a recognised qualification to NVQ3/ONC level in a relevant Technical discipline, or Part 66 Category A qualified, or suitable equivalent.
- Understanding of Regulatory Framework and its applicability to the R&MP processes and activities.
- Able to build good relationships with Customers, Part 145 Organisation(s), OEMs, Suppliers and other key stakeholders' personnel.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of Reliability Programmes and the impact of their findings on the Operator Maintenance Programme, Fleet Planning and Inventory Forecasting & Planning (IF&P).