Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International have an exciting vacancy for Business Control Final Assembly Line Support based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Final Assembly Line Support Accountabilities:
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the Business Control final assembly line support
- You will work with all key stakeholders to ensure that any products within Operations Aircraft Centre are planned effectively. You will execute the planning activities, developing, monitoring and analysing data.
- Ensure integrity and quality of the schedules are controlled and timely implementations of changes are made.
Applicants will ideally have knowledge of:
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of planning techniques such as dependencies risk contingency, resource constraints & forecasting
- The ability to interrogate large amounts of data and produce meaningful reports
- SAP and Microsoft Project would be advantageous
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is essential
This role would suit a Technical or Operational administrator and the role is not Office based.
Please call for more information on this role