25 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an FAL Support role for a large Aerospace company within Yeovil Somerset. This is a full-time ongoing contact position to work within the Operations Business Control Department.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the Business Control final assembly line support processes to support the operations directorate. You will produce and maintain an operations burndown plan in accordance with the Aircraft Operations planning process, in line with the latest aircraft build schedule, considering the key constraints of the business such as labour, build logic, critical path, capacity, tooling and material availability.
- Preparation of daily work schedules
- Ensure that all processes are accurately documented
- Liaise with Material Logisticians on a daily basis
- Analyst daily completion and progress against the operations burndown plan
- Execute planning activities, developing and analysing data
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft Excel
- Data entry
- Experience within customer service
If this is a position that would be of interest to you, please apply today or contact us