£40.00 - £60.00 per hour
22 days ago
Facility Engineering and Design Integration Manager
This role could be permanent.
Main Purpose of Role
The primary purpose of the Operations & Integration Manager is to articulate how the technical design packages will deliver the Facility Capability functions. Capture of the system designs within an overall Facility layout by interfacing with the discipline leads and Users. This will include the following:
* Co-ordinate the operational aspects of the system designs into an overall facility operational concept to demonstrate functional capability
* Co-ordinate and design spatial layout and process management of facility by integration of the system designs into an overall facility layout
* Liaise with the User Acceptance Group Lead / Engineer to ensure operational aspects of the system and facility designs is understood and accepted
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences The candidate should have experience in:
* Submarine maintenance production engineering in a dockyard environment
* Process optimisation and human interface management
* Developing Concept of Operations (CONOPs) / procedure management information.
This role reports to the Facility Design Manager.
Qualifications A Degree in a STEM subject.
Preferably Chartered Engineer, registered with Engineering Council.
Security Clearance Required