Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £9013 per annum
4 months ago
Job Title: Facilities Supervisor (part time, 16 hours per week, evenings and weekends)
Salary: £9,013 per annum, plus benefits
We are actively recruiting to a Facilities Supervisor on behalf of a large, well known sporting organisation. Please note this role is part time, working evenings (Tuesday - Thursday 5pm - 9pm, and Saturday and Sunday morning 9am - 1pm). Hours may change depending on school holidays.
- Ensure all operational aspects are organised at a number of facilities
- Liaise with Facilities Manager as appropriate
- Be aware of health and safety concerns and highlight where necessary
- Act as key holder and ensure security of secure areas and equipment
- Ensure visitors use the facilities in the correct manner
- Ensure all child protection procedures are adhered to
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong customer service skills
- Appreciation for Health & Safety and child protection procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, where required
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must be willing to undergo appropriate background checks.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.