£35000 - £38000 per annum
22 days ago
Temp to perm
Morson International require a Facilities Supervisor in Weybridge to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company.
Immediate start for an experienced Supervisor with an M&E background.
* Immediate start available
* Temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
* Weekly payments into - LTD/ Umbrella or PAYE
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
* Ensuring the Company meets its contractual obligations.
* Auditing engineer activity including quality of work, appearance and report writing.
* To be fully conversant with the portfolio contracts.
* To provide guidance and support to the field-based team enabling the team to carry out PPM and extra works to the highest possible service levels.
* To carry out PPM works to support the team and enable it to meet its contractual obligations
* To provide monthly status reports on the portfolio performance.
* Liaising regularly with the Contract Manager to review the workforce and portfolio performance.
* To provide regular updates onto the clients CAFM system in order for the Company not to fail its KPI's
* To ensure that all HSE audits are completed in the month and in line with the agreed schedule and Company guidelines. Such reports being submitted to the HSE manager for the account or his/her line managers as required.
* To produce and validate risk assessments and method statements for the works.
* Managing subcontractor activity on site ensuring that their contractual obligations are being met and that any potential savings are identified and reported to the client.
* Covering the call out rota with the other managers/supervisors.
If you have the experience required and will be available immediate start, please apply online today or call Quade Smith-Allen on 0207 633 2050.